Calico Critters Sheep Family
Mother, Barbara is the real expert on fruit trees of every kind. Her busiest times are late fall and early spring when she is in the orchard all day, pruning and re-shaping all the trees and checking for any problems. When the trees start blooming in the spring, she loves to take long walks along the orchard path every evening. Father, Danny is in charge of the orchards in Calico Village, keeping the grass short and the place tidy. He is very proud of his Calico Red apples and Peachy Perfect peaches. After the day’s work is done, he likes to relax on the couch with a glass of freshly-squeezed fruit juice. Sister, Lona is very serious and a little shy. But she's not shy around her baby brother and sisters! She takes very good care of them—she reads them lots of picture books, draws pictures for them and helps them when it's nap time. Brother, Winton is a gentle, calm, laid-back type. He knows a lot and does very well at school. He's great at ballet, but he's shy so he usually only lets Lona see him dancing. He wants to be a ballet dancer when he grows up, so he practices as hard as he can.
- Meet the Sheep Family, a 4 member family of ivory flocked sheep with pointed ears. Includes mother Barbara, father Danny, brother Winton and sister Lona.
- Calico Critters families, twins and triplets include flocked figures that are soft to the touch and perfectly miniature for little hands
- All come with removable detailed clothing, and are poseable with jointed arms and legs, and heads that rotate
- Adult figures Danny and Barbara measure approximately 3 inches tall and brother and sister Winton and Lona measure approximately 2.25 inches tall.
- Suitable for ages three years and above