Knitters of Tomorrow Children’s Knitting Kit by Stitch and Story
Aimed at children 8+, the Knitters of Tomorrow fashion knitting kit covers all the basics to help beginners start their knitting journey with confidence.
With no prior skills needed and easy enough instructions for children to follow, parents are also encouraged to join their children on this empowering journey to discover creative confidence and important skills including motor skills, problem-solving and self-expression.
With video tutorials to guide, children can choose to make either a hat or a scarf as well as have the option to buy more of The Wonder Yarn to personalize their makes.
- Size of hat: 20cm height, circumference when stretched: 36cm
- Size of scarf: 135cm length (without pom-poms). 12cm width
Need help? Visit our online tutorials!
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 x 100g S&S The Wonder Yarn
- Pair of light-weight US size 11 (8mm) bamboo needles
- Beginner's guide pattern booklet broken down into bitesize lessons
- Plastic sewing needle